About us: Sustainability

Next Step’s business model as a nonprofit is “turned on its head” We have envisioned a nonprofit that has life impact and transformation at its heart with its financial model anchored in sustainability. Approximately 85% of its revenue is through a delivery of services or goods. The remaining 15% are investment gifts that fund administration costs or provide for new initiatives and increased capacity.

Copyright 2013. Next Step West Michigan.