This 100 Garden Capital Project will:
- Restore a dilapidated building to a beautiful and useable structure in a part of town that desperately needs the investment and beautification. This is going to be a LEED Certified building. Behind the LEED program is an immense infrastructure of support to help build quality, beautiful and environmentally responsible buildings.
- Provide the needed capacity for Next Step to grow, and to continue helping men and women rebuild their lives.
- Provide needed space to make beautiful furniture, do training, and join the effort to bring furniture building back to Grand Rapids. This new home of Next Step Woodworking will provide the capacity for our newly acquired CNC capabilities, sq. footage for a spray booth/clean room, and future metal fabrication.
- Provide for the ongoing expansion and growth of our Construction Division.
- Provide the space for our new and growing manufacturing division.
- Provide the needed space for materials, equipment and parking.
- Allow the capacity to take on larger projects, increase efficiencies, and give the opportunity for growth.
- Provide additional office space for future staff as well as the addition of on-site counseling and pastoral care services.
Thank You for your interest in this huge step of faith that Next Step is taking! If you have ideas, or want to get involved, please reach out to us! This will take the whole community to pull off, and will result in many years of impact for those looking for Hope.